How are you?
Honestly, I'm just feeling tired lately, exhausted and my back hurts due to some spine problems. But anyway I'm under treatment again, but it's still not done yet. I should have gone see a doctor sooner but I HATE them. So well, I have to endure the pain.
Last Sunday I went to BLOOD's concert in Munich.
I felt a bit sad for the band 'cause only 25 people have been at the live, but at the same time I've also been feeling worse for the audience 'cause it had also some impact on the show.
Don't misunderstand me. BLOOD is a good band and their members are skilled, especially the current vocal is amazing - way too good for the band, but he will leave them soon, it's already announced.
I'm a bit troubled by Kiwamu. Actually I used to love BLOOD in the old formation: Kiwamu, Fuuki, Kaede. But the current one... is so different. Why keep the name for a band that's totally different?
Honestly I felt like Kiwamu was clinging to the "good old days". Anyway they did a good show and they tried their best to make good memories for the people.
Here are some impressions:
| signing session after the live |
Btw. I went to TRILL-DAN's concert in Vienna on Thursday. So... photos will follow soon! <3
Next concert: D in Vienna! Who will be there?
Sooo.. everybody stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment