2011-07-29

# 022 - "Are you Ready to Rock?"

Welcome everybody!

It’s the last blog I’ll post before travelling to Japan tomorrow.
After about one year I’ve finally been able to meet with a dear friend. He’s studying in Peking right now, and I’m quite sure, he’ll stay there – also, he’s found a really nice girlfriend there.
Currently he’s in Europe again for one month but I’m leaving tomorrow, so we’ve been in a bit stress to see each other. Thus, I travelled to Vienna again, where he and his girlfriend start their journey through Europe.
Even though it rained soooooo hard – I also had to buy and umbrella – we went to the “Tiergarten Schönbrunn” (zoo of Schöbrunn), where we’ve been able to find sooooooooo many babies!
·         Baby Panda is now 1 year old.
·         Baby Elefant is also around 1 year.
·         Baby “Robbe”” is now 1 week old! (Hero of the day!! LUV IT!)
·         Baby Turtles are now 1 year old.
·         Baby Wallabe is sooooooooooo sweet! (only a view days old).
·         Baby Giraffe is quite big and sooo funny when eating. XD
·         Baby Crocodile is small but dangerous
·         … and many more cute animals.





 
It was a nice day, still it rained so much and it was quite cold. Thus I’ve to take a hot shower now. D:

Tomorrow morning I’ll leave Austria for several weeks.
Be sure to read my blog à maybe there will be some entries in German only, but you still can enjoy me photos.

Take care!
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment