Hi everybody!
As mentioned my timetable was quite busy, thus I will have to shorten my reports a little bit.
Since the 8th of July I don’t have to work anymore – holidays! That’s really one plus in being a primary teacher in real life. ^^
But I still do not have much time. I didn’t even sleep long – I’m always getting up around 8 a.m or earlier due to several reasons: my inner clock tells me to get up (mostly at around 6 a.m) or I’m meeting up with friends, I’ve to go to some check-up, etc. etc. So it’s quite busy.
Yet I went to Vienna ‘cause I’ve bought ÖBBs “Ferienticket” (holiday railpass) which allows me to travel through Austria by train.
The first time I went to Vienna was on July 13th ‘cause of my cousins’ birthday. Still there is no Vienna without visiting “茶の間“ or a concert à thus I went to the shop with m. Maki works there, and ‘cause it was sooo hot, she made me a special ice cream bowl: matcha ice cream, oguro ice cream (red bean paste) and black sesame ice cream. Sooooo delicious!
Thank you Maki! It was the best thing I could have got on that hot day!
Thank you Maki! It was the best thing I could have got on that hot day!
Luv Ya!
S.

No comments:
Post a Comment