2011-07-28

# 020 - "Paris, my Love (3)"


Dears!

It’s been a while since I’ve been to Paris, but time flowes by so fast, plus I’ve been busy with preparetions for my trip to Tokyo. Thus, I’m honestly sorry , you will just have to read the post about the concert SM TOWN with Super Junior,  Shinee, DBSK, f(x) and girls generation in m.’s blog. She took also most of my photos, so you can enjoy my work. ^^


All in all this concert event was great. It was amazing to be part of this show and I really mean to be part of it! The bands changes after several songs, so you could enjoy them more than once, they changes their cloths, they talked with the audience, they danced like in the PVs, the lightshow was great, Shinee flew up in the air, and many more highlights made this an unforgettable memory.

So please read the detailed concert review at m.’s blog!

Cheers,
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment