2011-04-30

# 012 - "Crush on You"

Well... it's about a month since Miyavi went to Germany and Austria, still it took me quite some time to write this article. My life's busy as always. Sorry about that. m(_._)m

Still I want to share some impressions with you. (^-^)/)~ ★
I had the chance to interview him right before his concert in Munich... well, it was a bit exhaustig to get to Munich that day but the interview was still funny and Miyavi quite suprised me. o.o His English has gotten much much better and thus we talked in English. ★

S: Well, do you really call your girls their English names at home?
M: Sure we do. We've chosen those names 'cause we wanted to give them the feeling of being loved and special to us. Imagine you're called the whole day "L" and "J". There's no doubt we love them from the bottom of our heart!
S: When you got to know that your wife was pregnant again, did you also think about a boy's name?  
M: ... hmm... we did. We tried very very hard. But as you can imagine it's not that easy to find a name like "L" or "J" for a boy. Actually I'm really happy my second child is a girl too! *laugh* But still... a son would be great too.
... 
S: This time... it's only you and a drummer on stage. 
M: Quite untypically, right? This is my third time in Munich and I really wanted to become stronger with each tour. This time it has felt right to be "alone on stage". I feel stronger now. I have more confidence. Thus, I feel go an stage alone with my guitar. 
S: So what's the image you want to give your audience?
M: I want to let them know a bit more about my true self. I want to show them Miyavi, the guitarist from Toyko. A simple Japanese guy who loves to play the guitar.
...
S: Plz, compare your personality/character to an animal. What would it be? 
M: Hmm... interesting question. Difficult to answer... still.... let me think a bit.... - a wolf. 
S: You see yourself as a wolf? The lonely wolf as a fighter? 
M: Well, that's one side - e.g. when I'm on a tour - but at home, I feel more like a wolf who cares for his family. Who fights until the end to save his beloveds, who never betrays and who's strong as a man to follow... keeping the family all over the world together, including my little Miyavis out there, too.
...

Well, it's actually a long interview 'cause we've saved time by doing the interview in English. It' is much faster than with a translator. Think that means I should concentrate more on my Japanese studies again, right?

And heeeeeeeeeere~ are my most loved shots from the concert.
Others will - maybe - follow another time. ^^


Thx for attention. Read me again next time. ☆ 
★★ cu ★★

3 comments:

  1. ich finde GD's erstes outfit so toll mit dem blazer und der roten hose *_*!!

    und aaaah das miyavi foto / die beiden bilder nebeneinander sind liebe!! *__* <3
    aber ich dachte myv will kein weiteren kinder?
    freu mich aber schon auf den rest des interviews! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danke nochmal für den Link. Dein Blog ist echt toll, endlich mal ein paar Erinnerungsfotos ;) Die Bilder von MYV sind echt toll geworden. Freu mich auf mehr =)
    LG

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Trina:
    Danke. :) Freut mich, dass du zu meinem Blog gefunden hast. Ich schau, dass ich Bilder von D im Laufe der Woche uppe.

    LG

    ReplyDelete