2011-04-26

# 011: "World is Yours"

Actually I started listening to J-Pop again, especially to Yamshita Tomoshisa alias YamaPi and KAT-TUN during the Easter holidays. Why? Well... it's easy. I've watched "Nobuta wo Produce" together with Vicky. And it's just a cute and really heart touching dorama, which I first watched in 2007 (?) together with Jacqueline who's in Japan now.

Easter holidays have been busy. Thus, I didn't write during the holidays, but today it's the last "off-work day", which means somehow I should find some minutes... (−_−;)

OROCHI's concert in Vienna has been quite some time ago, yet I didn't find the time to write about them.
But m. did. Here you can read the concert report plus some photos of the concert: follow me to m.'s blog!

Well guys... what have you been during Easter?
♪(v^_^)v

I've been on the LOVELESS concert in Vienna, met up with my family & friends and also I've finally cleaned my room properly.
I couldn't take it anymore. (−_−;)
But now I feel comfortable again. That's good cause I couldn't concentrate or sleep anymore in my room. Maybe that's also a fact, why I was not able to write a blog entry? 


Cu~

No comments:

Post a Comment