2012-01-06

# 059 - "Glowing Butterfly"

お久しぶりです!
I'm sorry for being late in the last months (- yes, months!!), but here are the photos you might have been waiting for?!

In October 2011the band Versailles -Philharmonic Quintet- went to Vienna and showed an amazing live.
Actually - to be honest - I don't listen to their music in my busy daily life chaos but they are quite an unique band and I totally enjoyed their gig.
Actually it might also be a reason that I was allowed to meet the band before and also met Kamijo (Vo) for an interview right before the show. I didn't think that he would be... that normal?! He was really nice, openminded and I have to admit that he is a clever guy. He knows well about European History and he has a great sense of humor. I thought he would be more... complicated?

The concert itself was great to enjoy and Versailles really know how to perform and entertain their audience. Their outfits are impressive and also their musical/instrumental skills are upleveled to the heaven. So... even if you wouldn't like that band, you'd have to admit that they are doing a great job.

Funny thing to mention: I was told do go on the stage right before the show started. I had to tell to waiting people that they were not allowed to take photos, etc. (-_-);;; but I got to know that I've my private "fanclub" XD

Setlist: 
MASQUERADE
Judical
Flowery
Thanatos
DESTINY
Love will Be
desert apple
Threshold
DRY ICE SCREAM
Glowing Butterfly
Vampire
Red Carpet
EN1: Remember, Philia
EN2: Revenant Chair
(sry for typing mistakes)













I took quite a lot photos of them BUT the only thing I have to complain: they used so much fog during the beginning that it was quite hard to get some good shots of them during the first 2 songs. D:

The interview with Kamijo will be printed in the next koneko, published in Feb 2012, together with the live  report of D (Munich, 2011).

CU

8 comments:

  1. haha~ 60 hits, but no comments - don't be lazy guys! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. o.O okay... 120 hits, still no comment.
    what's up? *poke*

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cant wait for that interview^0^

    ReplyDelete
  4. > Anonymous:
    Interview will be in koneko vol. 49. You can order it here: www.raptor.de
    (maybe I'll also add the scans... don't know yet.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow..cool blog..keep on updating about versailles. I'll follow u from now on. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. mal wieder schöne fotos ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. > sarahothman:
    Thx. <3 Since you ask me. Maybe I'll put in some parts of the interview and some other pics. :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. > m.
    sankyuuuu~ wurde ja zu beginn schließlich auch gut von dir eingeschult. X3

    ReplyDelete