It's been a while since my last entry... but actually time went by so fast and I had so much going on that I didn't even realize it's 2012 right now.
Did you all have a nice Christmas with your family and friends?
And did you all enjoy New Year's Eve with your beloved?
Actually I think it's a great time of the year, but to be honest, it's also the most exhausting time of the year. "Advent" is just stressing and somehow it doesn't feel real. Or to be more specific Christimas gives a feeling like "MUST" to me. Family is really important but actually I don't think - that's my personal opinion - that I have to love them all and also that I'm not allowed to keep my own opinion on things. And I also don't understand why I do have to be ashamed of the things I've gained and realized on my own? Why do my wins count less then those of my brother or of my cousins? Only because I'm a girl?
Christmas makes things complicated because people drink too much and then one word leeds to another and things that should be left unspoken come, pop up... but it's happening always and ever and it will be like that again and again and again...
But all in all... 2011 has been a good year.
Quite a lot happened and my life changed, too.
I gained a lot of great memories, met some dear friends, travelled around the world and enjoyed my life.
And also: I realived, that being a primary teacher is really the job that fits me. Don't misunderstand me - I love to write about JMusic, do interviews and meet artists, but that's not a full-time job, right? But being a teacher fits me. I love to work with my pupils and I love teaching them new stuff.
2011 gave me also the opportunity to travel around:
I went to Paris in June with m., to Germany for some concerts and also to meet with Conny at the Oktoberfest and I went to Dubin visiting my brother.
But the best trip in 2011 was my journey to Japan. I really was happy to be able to go there again and I really really know that I love this country with all its good and bad sides. I was able to meet with Jacqueline, Vanesse, Steffi and I also met up with some Japanese friends. And of course: I made some new friends there.
All in all, 2011 went by really fast, it wasn't easy all the time, but it was a good year and I'm glad that it's over. Now, I can start with good memories into the new year 2012.
So... keep your spirits up and go one step after another.
Cheers~
S.


No comments:
Post a Comment