After 6 years, Calmando Qual finally returned to Europe.
I got the chance to see them in Munich, Cologne and Utrecht this year and I enjoyed every single moment. Still, they perform awesome, entertain the crowd and have fun on stage. But they've gotten better in my opinion. When I saw them last time in Leipzig they have been amazing but crazy, this time they have been crazy but just awesome!
I also got the chance to meet them, not only at a fan meeting where they signed their goods but also backstage. In Cologne and Utrecht, CQ and PLUNKLOCK did some coupling lives. So well, they also shared the backstage and since I happend to be with PLUNKLOCK, I also happend to meet CQ.
Their personalities and character are really special and they have a great sense of humor.
And CQ cared for their "kohai"s, they were helping out each others...
One more thing: their intensifyis not only a great plus at their lives, I was also able to feel their love to music while editing my photos while listening to their music. They are serious doing business on stage.
But enough with the talks, here are some live shots! ^___^
No comments:
Post a Comment