I have been on some gigs since my last entry but things have got busy. I've moved to a new apartment, travelled a bit around for concerts, worked in m normal profession... and had to overcome some healthy problems.
But well, things calmed down a little bit and good things appeared again. ^-^
More about it later.
First: enjoy some of the photo which I've been able to take during OROCHI's live in Prague (Czech Republic)!
As you can see... it was not too easy to take good photos.
There are several reasons why taking pictures during a concert is not an easy issue. Well, of course: I just have to press the button...
Anyway, the light and quick movement of the members make taking a photo quite difficult. Plus, mostly there's no extra space for the photographer.
Plus, lately there is one more reason why it's not easy anymore to take photos: the fans!
Usually, I love fans on the photos. Really. They show the atmosphere of a live. But lately they disturb good pictures. T_T
Why do I have to catch their mobile phones and compact cameras? And why do they use flashlights?
Flashlight are just useless during a concert. Especially the flashlight of compact cams or smart phones. OTL
Well, here are some more photos!
Hope you like them.
Coming soon: THE MICROHEAD 4N'S & JOSY


No comments:
Post a Comment