2012-05-12

# 074 - "FeeL THe SiLeNCe"

Hi out there!

Since I've been busy with so many things, I took some time to edit the photos of TRILL-DAN. And just a few weeks after TRILL-DAN I went to D's concert in Vienna, talking to those nice guys for an interview. I also took pics during the live, well, I TRIED to take some. But there have been many people and NO security/press area, thus I was quite hard to get some good shots. But I managed somehow.
But, since I'm currently writing the stuff for the next koneko, it will take some more time 'till the photos will be blogged. Next weekend is also LM.C's gig in Munich. Aaaa... so much work beside my busy daily life.
Sorry for being late.

But while searching a bit in the web for bands and other stuff, I've found an interesting indie VK-band: dolore.
I have to admit, they are a bit ... different. But I like their style and they's lyrics are quite catching. I'm sure you will be able to sing along the refrain after listening to it once. XD



No comments:

Post a Comment