Actually this blog was the idea of some random fangirl (of mine!) that I've met at both concerts last week. She asked me to share some parts of my private life but also some of my "v.i.p" impressions that I'm able to gain with my work as a editorial journalist for J-Music. So... here I am and here it is. ☆
Hopefully you'll like it. ★
This first post will be a bit short because I'm a little busy bit here's my first concert photo for you.
I love this shot the most (actually it's not edited). So here you are.
Guess who?
It's the vocalist of -OZ-, named NATSUKI and he loves to jump onto the crowed fans, who are enjoying the show. In Munich he jumped twice - even though he had lost some feathers of his "belt". Also he loved to spit some water to his fans. Well, I've even took a picture of him drinking some water, right before he spited it out (also to me). ☆
So... that's all for the moment. ★
Thx for attention. Read me again next time. ☆
yaaay gute idee!!! (^^)/)
ReplyDeleteomg ja deine fangirlies XDDD~ "OMG-!! SIE SCHREIBT DIE PEACH! °O°;; *rumquietsch*" man die war drauf XD
aber ne echt ne gute idee!! ^^ ich werd dich stalken, sei gewarnt >DDD MUHAHAHA~
dup dup duu-.. ich hör jz auf zu schreiben |D wird nimma besser *drop*
daumen hoch für stephie & ihrem blog!! (^O^)
bei fangirls muss ich immer an die denken, die dir & deiner mum beim einkaufen begegnet is xD
ReplyDeletedas foto is voll toll ;3; perspektiveee!!!
@ pink kingdom (v-chan): ja ne? die waren fast schon unheimlich. aber i-wo auch lustig. ^^;;
ReplyDeleteund ich freu mich über comments. <3
@ m.: <3 <3 danke~ <3 <3 ich mag das bild auch voll. awwww.. *~* ich bin richtig stolz auf mich. dabei hab ich da so viele, wo ich den schritt von den deppen im focus hab. *hust* lol naja... bei mucc hab ich mal zwischen miyas beinen hindurch satochi fotografiert.. ^^;;
btw. ja das war auch krass damals beim einkaufen. X3
aber konzerte ohne dich, sind eben keine konzerte mit dir... T_T bei giru dann wieder vereint, ne?